At Tioga, we are committed to providing the safest and most comprehensive heating, cooling, drying, and HEPA solutions available. As part of that commitment, we have collected a wealth of information that our customers may find useful when planning their rental from Tioga. Here, we aim to address common questions and concerns for our customers and to help you make the most well-informed and appropriate decision when it comes to your rental equipment.
Here you can find information that will help you match our solutions to your needs. If you are unsure of what size unit your job requires, whether an air cooled or water cooled system is right for you, or you have other questions about our units, you've come to the right place. Please review the links below to answer these questions and more.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Heat Cycle - Compare mechanical makeup and recirculation methods.
- Sizing - Find the right size unit for your space.
- Plug Configurations - Make sure your job site power source matches the equipment you rent.
- Air Cooled vs. Water Cooled A/C - Compare air and water cooled air conditioning equipment.
If you don't see the information you're looking for, or would like to speak with one of our knowledgeable technicians about your heating, cooling, drying, or HEPA needs, contact us today.